Blogger and Google cookies

Attention: This site uses cookies and may collect data!

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

St. John's NL

View of the Narrows, St. John's harbour
Vue du passage, port de St. John

Shore leave; à terre!

Tourist shot. Cliché touristique.

Row houses climb the hill. Les maisons en rangées montent la colline.

Clourful shops; des boutiques vives.

Freak Lunchbox!  Façade formidable!
While I have enjoyed my short visit to downtown St. John's, it is in the less developed lands that I find inspiration!  The atmosphere is relaxed, the people are friendly.  While it rains and is foggy, the sun does come out from time to time, all on the same day!  This morning was dark and cloudy. The rain set in around noon-time. Then the sky cleared in the early evening. Tomorrow is shopping day. I need to buy rubber boots for walking some of the trails in Terra Nova Park. My hiking boots took 48 hours to dry out after my most recent trek through a forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment